Calling all future authors!
In this 4-week after-school program, your child will become a better creative writer!
Taught in a fun, virtual environment, we get our creative juices flowing and learn best practices through lessons and activities.
By the end of the program, your child will have a fictional short story and the opportunity to learn how to get it published in a book!
Through the program, your child will be able to:
- Come up with an amazing idea for a fictional story
- Know how to map out their plot
- Write descriptive prose
- Be able to edit their work
- Understand the publishing process
All our programs are run in Toronto time (EST).
Our Fall 1 sessions have concluded its registrations.
Schedule for Fall 2 (October 17 - November 15):
||Mondays & Wednesdays
||Tuesdays & Thursdays
Mondays & Wednesdays
What do I need for e-learning?
1) A device with access to the internet and a webcam
2) Paper and pencils
4) A smile!
- we will send you all the rest of the information!