Bonjour French is an innovative program designed to dramatically increase language proficiency in kids.
- Focusing on conversation, song and other vocal means, children develop a proficiency and comfort in speaking that makes it so easy then to learn reading, writing and grammar.
- Once a child is comfortable speaking and understanding sentence structure, they learn the grammar, conjugation and vocabulary associated with that.
- This dramatically increases their language acquisition and makes them far more proficient in a much shorter time.
- Unlike old school French classes, our class is a lively interchange of kids speaking and explaining themselves in French.
- Even children who don't speak much French end up speaking in French after a lesson!
- The class ends with the kids having their own little cafe where they can serve their friends and family in french!
Location: Explorer Hop, 556 Mount Pleasant Road, Toronto, M4SM6
Thursday 4 - 5 PM | Grades1 - 2 "Le Petit Cafe" | January 9 - February 27
Thursday 5 - 6 PM | Grades 4 - 6 "Le Bistro" | January 9 - February 27
Sunday 1 - 2 PM | SK - Grade 2 "Le Petit Cafe" | January 19 - March 8
Sunday 2 - 3 PM | Grades 3 - 5 "Le Bistro" | January 19 - March 8