Voted Top Educational Camp in Toronto!
This is one of the most fun filled summer camps there is.
Kids go on an imaginary journey across all 5 continents. Every day is different and filled with art, music, sports and lots of very cool cultural immersion. Activities are age appropriate to ensure that it's fun for all.
Every week is different, so sign your child up for multiple weeks!
An example of the week could be:
- Day 1: Explore Asia and visit India. Learn about the Taj Mahal, learn how to wear a saree or a lunghi, do okra painting, play the ancient indian sport of Kabbadi and learn Bollywood dancing. We end it by learning some Hindi words.
- Day 2: Explore Australia. Learn about the Great Barrier Reef, do traditional Aboriginal painting, play some traditional Australian sports and make aboriginal music instruments.
- Day 3: Explore Africa and visit Egypt. Learn all about Ancient Egypt. Learn how to write your name in hieroglyphics, do traditional Egyptian tie dye, learn some words in Arabic and play a number of traditional Egyptian Sports.
- Day 4: Explore South America and visit Ecuador. Learn how to make Maracas and Pinatas. Dance like a matador and learn some Spanish.
- Day 5: Explore Europe and visit Italy. Learn all about Da Vinci and make your own sculptures and paintings. Play Soccer like the Italians. Make pasta using Renaissance techniques. Learn some Italian.
Camp Times: Monday - Friday (9.00am - 3.30pm). Before and After Care available (8.30am - 5.45pm).
Check out our 2018 Summer Camp Blog