Code of Conduct
Explorer Hop is dedicated to creating change makers that will be the next financial wizards and groundbreaking entrepreneurs. We've worked to design various programs for all ages, from children as young as 6 to adults who want to brush up on their skills. In order to achieve our goals and expand our reach across the globe, we've stayed on top of technological trends and methods of teaching.
To fully fulfill our company mission, we want to build an environment where every staff member, teacher, student, and parent feels welcomed and every student feels empowered to expand their passion to learn.
As a part of our Explorer Hop community, we encourage you to be part of this success, as well as the success of others in our community. In order to achieve this, here are guidelines to follow to ensure we maintain a positive environment.
Please note, any members who will not meet these guidelines will be removed from the Explorer Hop community.
Our Code of Conduct
- Our Explorer Hop family welcomes all members beyond borders and all pillars of diversity, which includes beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, and race.
- Explorer Hop programs are added, run, and constantly improved through the feedback process. Please reach out to us, whether you are a student, a parent, a teacher or an employee in our community. We are always looking for feedback to achieve this goal.
- We enforce these guidelines for everyone's safety and comfort so we can provide a valuable experience for all. Failure to comply will result in the immediate removal of members who does not meet these guidelines.
- Please reach out to email@example.com, if you have any question or issue. We will respond to your message promptly.
- Classes you agree to teach should be subjects in which you have lengthy expertise and experience.
- Educate your students in a professional and respectful manner. This includes: starting your class on time and with preparation, show each and every one of your students respect, and do not teach your classes under the influence of alcohol or any similar substance.
- Reply to all concerns and questions that are brought by students or parents in a timely and professional manner.
- Build a welcoming environment that makes your students feel safe and comfortable to grow their passion for learning.
- Ask the instructors questions to receive clarification on topics discussed in class. Our teachers will respond promptly.
- Provide constructive feedback on your camp experience directly or through our survey. We have prepared surveys to the last day of your class for you to provide feedback.
- As a member of our community, please be respectful and engage civilly with other members of this safe space.
- If your child is unable to attend a class or will have to leave early, please let the instructor know in advance or as early as you can.
- Please join class on time or at least 5 minutes prior to the beginning of your class.
- Dress appropriately for your class by being fully clothed and avoid dressing in attire you wear to bed.
- Treat your peers and your instructor with respect and contribute to maintaining a safe space for every member. For example, avoid talking over other students or your instructor, and be patient with taking turns.
- Do not share your personal information with your peers and do not urge your peers to share theirs. This includes: gaming tags, social media handles, addresses, etc.
Thank you for taking the time to read over Explorer Hop's Code of Conduct and understanding your role. We aim to maintain an engaging, safe, and welcoming environment for our community, and appreciate efforts being made to ensure this success.