Financial Literacy Teacher
(Multiple positions, Part-time)
Duration: May 2021 - February 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated teacher. Most importantly, we are looking for someone with a fun and outgoing personality.
Reporting to the CEO and the management team, your duties include host classes, assigning homework, and a few administrative tasks. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
- Prepare lesson materials, grade papers, manage the classroom, and evaluate and give feedback to students.
- Exercise open and respectful communication with families, co-workers, supervisors, and other school staff.
- and Teach in a fun and very engaging manner
- Bachelor's degree or currently in University studying Economics, Finance or Business.
- Fluent in English and French
- This position is funded by the Government of Canada, as a result the candidate must be under the age of 30 years and a holder of PR or a Canadian Citizenship.
- (BONUS) Someone with previous experience in children's education and child care
- (BONUS) residence is in Quebec
to see all job postings.