Interactive Web Developers
Duration: May 2021 - February 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated addition to our growing Engineering and Development team. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging environment, that takes on Financial Literacy and Entrepreneurship education around the world. You will be reporting to the CEO and the Development team.
- Handle WeChat subscription and service account registrations and annual updates
- Develop social media content plans with the Graphic Design & Marketing team that matches overall calendar and schedule
- Create and publish posts on WeChat, Weibo, and other relevant Chinese social media platforms
- Create and maintain clients’ social media calendars and schedules
- Manage a high volume of daily/weekly/monthly social media posts
- Assist with WeChat Moment Ads and WeChat Banner Ads (Setup, running, optimizing, and reporting)
- Use analytical tools (e.g. WeChat Analytics) to monitor and evaluate the client’s social media presence and performance
- Suggest recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in Chinese social media
- A Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, or marketing
- Deep knowledge of Chinese social media (WeChat and Weibo) and experience with WeChat Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- (BONUS) Fluent in Mandarin/Simplified Chinese and good English skills
- This position is funded by the Government of Canada, as a result the candidate must be under the age of 30 years and a holder of PR or a Canadian Citizenship.
to see all job postings.