Financial Article Writers
(Multiple Positions, Part-Time)
Duration: May 2021 - February 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated employee. You will help develop Explorer Hop, build on our content strategy. Reporting to the CEO and the Content Team, you are responsible in creating finance articles to bring traffic to our site.
- Researching and writing feature articles on finance topics
- Working closely with management and multiple departments to bring in online traffic and improve SEO
- Build your content strategy for timeline and to convert big "money" topics into easy bite-size lessons for our curriculum
- Bachelor's degree (Economics, Business or Finance is preferred)
- Fluent in English
- This position is funded by the Government of Canada, as a result the candidate must be under the age of 30 years and a holder of PR or a Canadian Citizenship.
- (BONUS) Deep understanding of the Personal Finance, Stock Market and/or Cryptocurrency
- (BONUS) Someone with experience with children's education and/or school boards (teacher, administrative, parent councils, etc.)
to see all job postings.