Featured in BBC! Voted Top Educational STEM Camp in GTA!
Would you like your child to learn about money?
In this absolutely fun filled camp, kids learn about money. Kids learn how to manage money and invest!
- Kids learn all the fundamentals of money, from tricks to save for what they want, to how investments work.
- All kids play a virtual stock market challenge with a portfolio of $10,000 where they learn how the stock markets work.
- They will also learn about the impact of things like Free Trade, Global Warming and a lot more on their investments. By the end of the week they will be able to read the financial section of the newspaper.
- Over a course of a week, kids will get a solid understanding of the fundamentals of money, and how to make wise investment decisions.
- The camp also has sports, arts and team building activities.
Our mandate is to empower children with knowledge so that they can ask the correct questions and grow up to be financially savvy.
Explorer Hop, 556 Mount Pleasant Road, Toronto M4S 2M6
Camp Times: Monday - Friday (9.00am - 3.00pm).
Before and After Care available (8.00am - 5.45pm).
- July 13 - 17
- July 27 - 31
- August 17 -21