Voted Top Educational Camp in Toronto 2018!
In this absolutely fun filled camp, kids learn about money. A camp which sets your child up for a successful future. Kids learn how to manage money and invest!
- Over a course of a week, kids will get a solid understanding of the fundamentals of money, and how to make wise investment decisions.
- They will also learn about the impact of things like Free Trade, Global Warming and a lot more on their investments. By the end of the week they will be able to read the financial section of the newspaper.
- All kids play a virtual stock market challenge with a portfolio of $10,000.
- All participants get a certificate at the end of this camp.
- The camp also has sports, arts and team building activities.
- Our mandate is to empower children with knowledge so that they can ask the correct questions and grow up to be financially savvy.
Leaside: Bayview & Eglinton Location: St Cuthbert's Church, 1399 Bayview Ave, East York, ON M4G 3A6
Bloor West : Swansea Town Centre.
Camp Times: Monday - Friday (9.00am - 3.30pm). Before and After Care available (8.00am - 5.45pm).
Check out our 2018 Summer Blog