Featured on BBC News!!
Voted best Educational Program in the GTA!
Ready to make a difference? We have teamed up with Plan International, one of the most respected charities in the world, to bring you this unique program.
In our Young Entrepreneurs program, participants will create their own GoFundMe campaigns/Group Fundraising page, Online Store and Pop-Up Market.
Boost the imagination of your child
- Focus on helping them develop a business idea.
- Show how to raise capital for themselves and to use their business to benefit society.
- Launch their business successfully.
- Learn from the pros at Plan International how to do fundraising.
Sessions : Sundays 10am - 12 noon (Jan 18 - Feb 1)
Location: 556 Mount Pleasant Rd, Toronto
Previous participants have accomplished the following
Earned $250 by growing and selling their own produce in a market stand using vertical aquaponics farming
Earned $550 by creating their online lemonade stand
Earned $650 by creating and selling gourmet chocolates
Earned $770 by creating and selling "Blue Lemonade" at IBM corporate headquarters.
- Several of the kids who have graduated from the program have gone on to create their own businesses. These businesses that started as ideas generated more than $10,000 in total!