Maths Concepts broken down to a relatable level for your child.
Creative Math is an innovative, fun and highly efficient way to teach children math using hands-on practical applications.
- In our classes, we cover a concept and kids immediately implement that concept in class in a math project of their choice (board games, puzzles, card games, whatever else they choose).
- They use different math skills to design and create rules for the game. This way they acquire real-world applied knowledge about mathematical concepts such as shapes, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, surface areas, fractions, perimeters, distance and a lot more!
- Our creative math students love math because it makes sense to them.
- They see their learning as a game and not as tedious work. And that's how we believe math should be, fun and practical.
Free Pick up from local schools
- Maurice Cody
- Eglinton Junior Public Academy
- Sunnybrook School
- John Fisher Public School
- St Monica Catholic School
Join anytime! 12 week session. Classes available at the following times (pick one time)
Monday 4.00 - 4.50
Wednesdays 5.00 - 5.50
Fridays 4.00 - 4.50
Location: Explorer Hop Learning Lounge, 556 Mount Pleasant Rd, Toronto