Featured on BBC!!
Voted best Educational STEM Program in the GTA!
We are so excited to return back to IBM this summer.
Please select from the following camps:
Around the World (Ages 5-8)
This is one of the most fun filled summer camps there is. If you signed up for it last year this one is completely different.
- Kids go on an imaginary journey across all the continents where they learn about different cultures and understand what a kid's life is in different parts of the world.
- Every day is different and filled with art, music, history, georgaphy, sports and lots of very cool immersion activities from around the world.
- Activities are age appropriate to ensure that it's fun for all.
- Watch as your child comes home talking about the cool stuff they learn.
Boardgame Ninjas (Ages 9 - 11)
Love to play board games? In this camp we create them!
Kids make their own board games. Their is no limit to what they can do. They create the board, make up the rules and learn so much about math and art in the process.
A perfect camp for a child who loves board games and always wanted to create their own game. We will even show them how to get their game published and listed on Amazon!
Young Entrepreneurs (Ages 10 - 12)
Our famous Young Entrepreneur program where kids learn how to start their own businesses! Last year at IBM, the kids raised over $770 in 2 hours selling "IBM Blue Lemonade"!
- Kids will learn how to develop an idea.
- How to raise capital for their business.
- Create a GoFundMe campaign to raise funds for a charity of their choice
- Create an online store
- Learn how to present and sell
- Hold a pop-up Market to sell their products.
Camp Millionaire (Ages 12-16)
Would you like your child to learn about money?
In this absolutely fun filled camp, kids learn about money. Kids learn how to manage money and invest!
- Kids learn all the fundamentals of money, from tricks to save for what they want, to how investments work.
- All kids play a virtual stock market challenge with a portfolio of $10,000 where they learn how the stock markets work.
- They will also learn about the impact of things like Free Trade, Global Warming and a lot more on their investments. By the end of the week they will be able to read the financial section of the news.
- Over a course of a week, kids will get a solid understanding of the fundamentals of money, and how to make wise investment decisions.
- Our mandate is to empower children with knowledge so that they can ask the correct questions and grow up to be financially savvy.
Camp Location: IBM Unionville Campus. Must be a family member, friend or associate of anyone working with IBM Canada.
Camp Timings: 9.00am - 4.00pm