Featured on BBC!
Voted Top Educational Camp in Toronto!
An exciting program where teens learn how to develop a business idea, test the idea, market the idea and eventually raise money for it.
At Explorer Hop, teens start to think out of the box to create solutions to today´s problems.
The program includes:
- Starting up a business & creating a viable business plan.
- Finding capital to kick start operations including the use of platforms Kick Starter and GoFundMe.
- Launch their own online shop
- Use social media to their advantage
- Launch their own pop-up stores
Previous years participants have accomplished the following
- Influencer Business
- Online Fashion Business
- Drone Photography business.
- Create your own mobile app.
- Drop-Shipping Business.
These businesses that started as ideas generated more than $ 10,000 in total.
Session 1 (September 13 - October 4) | Wednesday 5:00 - 6:50 pm | Saturdays 3.00 -4:50 pm
Session 2 (October 18 - November 8) | Fridays 4.00 - 5:50 pm | Sundays 12.00 - 1:50 pm
Session 3 (November 15 - December 6) |Wednesday 5:00 - 6:50 pm | Saturdays 3:00 - 5:50 pm