Is your child looking to enhance their skills in video production and post-production?
They'll learn advanced video production techniques like:
- Developing a compelling story
- Writing professional scenes for film/TV
- Creatively directing productions and actors
- Shooting a properly structured film
- Basics of editing on Premiere Pro (the standard program for editing professionally in the industry)
- Animating text with key frames
By the end of this course, your child with produce, write, film and edit their own short films at a completely professional level. This course paves the way to careers in video/film/commercial editing, cinematography, audio, writing, directing, and producing.
* All students should have completed Video-editing Level 1 prior to this course. Students are also required to have their Adobe Premiere Pro installed on their computers.
Available now in all time zones globally. Select your time zone and enrol.
What do I need for e-learning?
1) A device with access to internet and a webcam (preferably a laptop)
2) Paper and pencils
4) A smile!
- we will send you all the rest of the information!