Is your child looking to enhance their skills in video production and post-production?
They'll learn advanced video production techniques like:
- Developing a compelling story
- Writing professional scenes for film/tv
- Creatively directing productions and actors
- Shooting a properly structured film
- Basics of editing on Premiere Pro (the standard program for editing professionally in the industry)
- Animating text with keyframes
By the end of this course, your child with produce, write, film and edit their own short films at a completely professional level. This course paves the way to careers in video/film/commercial editing, cinematography, audio, writing, directing, and producing.
* All students should have completed Video-editing Level 1 prior to this course. Students are also required to have their Adobe Premiere Pro installed on their computers.
All our programs are run in Toronto time (EST).
Our Fall 1 sessions have concluded its registrations.
Schedule for Fall 2 (October 17 - November 15):