Featured on BBC News!!
Voted best Educational Program in the GTA!
Our famous Young Entrepreneur program is now available for the younger ones! Kids will learn how to start their own business.
- Kids will learn how to convert an idea into a viable business.
- They will design their products and decide how much they can sell it for.
- The will create their own pop-up market and sell their products there.
- We will teach them the concepts of Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations at a level that makes sense to them and which they can easily replicate.
Location: Explorer Hop, 556 Mount Pleasant Road, Toronto M4S 2M6
Camp Times: Monday - Friday (9.00am - 3.00pm).
Before and After Care available (8.00am - 5.45pm).
Camp Sessions: June 29 - July 3 (no classes on July 1)
Previous participants have accomplished the following
Earned $250 by growing and selling their own produce in a market stand using vertical aquaponics farming
Earned $550 by creating their online lemonade stand
Earned $650 by creating and selling gourmet chocolates
Earned $770 by creating and selling "Blue Lemonade" at IBM corporate headquarters.
- Several of the kids who have graduated from the program have gone on to create their own businesses. These businesses that started as ideas generated more than $10,000 in total!