Featured on BBC News!!
Voted best Educational Program in the GTA!
THIS PROGRAM IS ONLY FOR STUDENTS OF SUNNYBROOK SCHOOL
A very exciting program where kids learn how to develop a business idea, test the idea, market the idea and eventually raise money for it.
- Kids are encouraged to think out of the box to find business solutions to every day problems.
- Previous years participants have accomplished the following
- Earned $250 by growing and selling their own produce in a market stand using vertical acquaponics farming
- Earned $550 by creating their online lemonade stand
- Earned $650 by creating and selling gourmet chocolates
- Earned $770 by creating and selling "Blue Lemonade" at IBM corporate headquarters.
- An incredible program for the young entrepreneur!
Dates: October 10 - December 12 (8 classes), Thursdays 4:00 - 5:00 pm
Location: Sunnybrook School