Learning math can be fun and Explorer Hop is here to just do that! We’re taking it one step further and introducing a Math Hackathon. Why a Hackathon you ask? Hackathons are a great opportunity to bring students, teachers and parents together and to instil a spirit of passion and enthusiasm for Math Challenges!
We think Hackathons help make your kids ready for the world and to take on challenges, here are some reasons why we think you should sign-up for our Math Hackathon;
- Learning Opportunity: In this challenge/hackathon setting, kids can learn and test new skills. It's an excellent way to learn, strategize and look at problems through a new lens. Participating in a Hackathon shouldn’t be done just to win or to get certificates but to learn.
- Builds Confidence: To interact, strategize and present your ideas / solutions in front of an audience helps boost confidence. No doubt, it can be intimidating but it’ll help build your confidence and get you excited about working with different people from around the world.
- Adopting disruptive Strategies: Hackathons are a perfect way to test new ideas and strategies. It helps kids to think laterally and adopt newer techniques.
- Team Management: If participating in a team, kids learn from each other and also understand from early on, how it is to work together. It’s a real-life situation and it’ll only further help them in their careers.
- Awards and Recognition: Awards and Recognition is just an icing on the cake with all these advantages. These are positive reinforcements and encouragement that kids need to succeed in their life!
What is Explorer Hop Math Hackathon?
✅ A global virtual event for kids from all around the world
✅ An opportunity to apply skills in the real world
✅ A platform to join a global community
✅ An opportunity to build their profile for University
✅ A chance to win $100, and other prizes for the top 10!
✅ You can participate individually or in a group
✅ All students Grade 6-12 (ages 11-17) from anywhere in the world!
✅ Make sure all group members are registered
If you have any questions or would like to know more, reach out to us via email.