This blog was written by our guest blogger, Jared!
Do you ever find yourself wondering how to make money in your spare time? Well, look no further! In this blog post, we will share a few ideas on how you can make some extra cash. So whether you're looking to save up for a vacation or just want to have a little extra spending money, read on for some tips. You might be surprised at how easy it is to make money on the side!
- Become a driver. I’m sure you’ve heard of a lot of freelance taxi services such as Uber and Lyft. These are some of the simplest ways to make money on the side. If you have a reliable vehicle and would like to take passengers from point A to point B, you could earn $15-$25 an hour. All you have to do is register to drive for these companies, and turn on the app when you’re free and begin making money! It’s as simple as that. And if you’re not a people person, you could simply deliver food or groceries through companies like Uber Eats, Instacart, Door Dash and Skip The Dishes.
- Rental Properties. Renting out real estate is another one of the most basic ways of making residual income. Many people who make this their primary source of income quite often retire earlier than usual. There’s also commercial real estate property to invest in as well.
- Start an online business. Have you ever heard of drop shipping? Develop an online store by designing a product and have a print-on-demand company process it and ship it straight to your customers. You will never have to keep an inventory or own a warehouse. This is a great way to make extra cash in your spare time.
- Pet Sitting. Be an Airbnb for dogs. If you’re a dog person and love spending time with them then this might be the best side hustle for you. Earn thousands of dollars a year when you pet sit.
- Babysit. This is one of the most basic and original ways of making money in your spare time. There are several platforms that can assist you in finding families that need support.
- Trade stocks and crypto. Take time to learn about the stock market and crypto currencies. Trading stocks can bring in a decent amount of money if you gain some experience or are advised by an expert.
Making money in your spare time could be beneficial to your saving goals, help you pay a few extra bills or even just help you buy that new TV you wanted. Whatever you need the extra cash for, these tips will help you reach those goals.