I understand that Explorer Hop is the brand name belonging to by Toronto Explore and Learn Centre Inc and Bridgefield Inc.
I agree to allow my child/ward to participate in the Explorer Hop's (Toronto Explore and Learn and Bridgefield) programs and /or Summer Camps. I understand that there are risks inherent in the activities my child could engage in at the Programs / Summer Camp which may result in serious injury or even death. I also understand that, despite safety precautions, no one, including Explorer Hop (Bridgefield),it's associates, and affiliates, can guarantee that my child/ward will not be injured. My child/ward and I are willing to assume these risks. To minimize the risk, I have instructed my child/ward to obey all the rules, regulations and instructions of the Program. I have also provided accurate medical information to Explorer Hop. ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, RELEASE & AGREEMENT NOT TO SUE In consideration for permitting me/my child/ward to participate in the Explorer Hop's Summer Programs, I voluntarily agree, for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators, to the following:
1) TO ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OR LOSS, OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH that may be sustained by me/my child/ward, or any loss or damage to property owned by me/my child/ward, as a result of participating in, or travelling to or from the Program or Summer Camp.
2) TO RELEASE, WAIVE, HOLD HARMLESS, DISCHARGE, & AGREE NOT TO SUE the person or entities including Explorer Hop (Bridgefield), it's officers, employees, agents, students, and staff (hereinafter referred to as “releasees”) from any and all liability, claims, actions, demands, expenses, attorneys fees, breach of contract actions, breach of statutory duty, or other duty of care, warranty, strict liability actions, and causes of action whatsoever, that I might now have or may acquire in the future, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while travelling to or from, or participating in the Programs, Summer Camps or online programs.
3) I accept that the programs and camps may be held at different locations and agree to not sue those who own/manage the location for any reason.
4) I understand that all programs offered, unless specifically stated, are group lessons and my child will be in a class with other students. I also understand that any product they make due to the group nature of the course will belong to Explorer Hop. Additionally, I understand that it is the students and parent's responsibility to attend the program in time. Since most programs work in a group it may not be possible to schedule a make-up class and Explorer Hop is not obliged to schedule one.
5) Certificates will be issued in the legal name provided and delivered via email at the end of the term.
7) There is no cancellation or changes available on the programs. No refunds will be issued for missed/ cancelled classes.
6) I agree that the laws of Ontario will govern this agreement. I agree to the above statements and agree to indemnify Explorer Hop (Bridgefield, Toronto Explore and Learn Centre Inc, ), it's officers, employees, agents, students, staff, affiliates and associates against any claim and agree that I will not sue them for any reason. *