Building a comprehensive portfolio requires solid fundamental analysis - where you look at a bigger picture beyond just the numbers. In this course, you will get a comprehensive view of how to analyze different aspects of a company and get your skills ready to build and maintain your portfolio.
In this course, students will learn various strategies for making informed decisions about a company before investing in it.
- Learning how to read financial statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements,
- Learning how to use SWOT and Porter’s 5 Forces to analyze strengths and competition
- Learn about socially responsible investing, ESG, and impact investing, and the difference between these vital concepts and understand how to interpret a company's ESG score.
- Learn about the state of the economy from the perspective of macroeconomics and inflation/hyperinflation and how these concepts influence the stock market.
Learning about Interest Rates and how to calculate simple and compound interest, before getting a lesson on liquidity.
- Learn about investing in real estate and real estate alternatives such as REITs
- Key things to keep in mind when investing in stocks - like the difference between common and preferred shares, the principles of risk, the concept of dividends and the reality of ROI.
PREREQUISITES: ENCM04 (Taxes and Bitcoin)
This course is self-learning online content only. No live instruction is included.