Become a Day Trading Pro
Unit price per
Day Trading is becoming increasingly popular. In order to succeed and make money in this form of day trading, you need to fully understand how the markets work and how to do Technical Analysis (which means understanding the stock data).
In this course, students learn how to become day traders by relying on technical analysis and building their chart reading skills. They will then use this knowledge to trade continuously in our simulated virtual trading platform.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
This course starts with teaching what day trading is,
- How do people day trade?
- Pros and Cons of day trading.
Then, we dive into the core of day trading:
- Differences between swing and day trading
- Difference between technical analysis and fundamental analysis
- Learn support, resistance levels and trendlines.
- Candlestick and charting analysis
- Value Area Trading
- Chart setup, reading price action and understanding risk management
- Discussion of several relevant pricing models
- Key day trading concepts like volume and grid/algo
PREREQUISITE(S): Learn to Trade (ENCM01)
- Gain valuable knowledge in day trading
- Make strong financial decisions
- Learn how to make your money grow in value
- Practical Applications
What do I need for self-learning?
1) A device with access to the internet
2) Paper and pencils
Accessing the course
After you purchase, you will receive an email to access the course at the Explorer Hop Learning Portal.