At Explorer Hop we recognize that our kids can only succeed when the communities that support them thrive. We also understand that words without means are limited. To create change, funding is needed. This is why we have such a strong commitment to helping other organizations with fundraising.
How Our Fundraising Works
Most organizations use these models for fundraising. You are more than welcome to use both if that helps you.
1) Subscription Model
In the subscription model, your organization would get a majority of the price paid on the subscription. Here is how it works.
- Sign up those in your community for a 6 month subscription for one of our financial literacy products.
- This can be done by your organization or simply by sharing a code with your community.
- Those signed up will have access to their selected program for 6 months.
- We charge you a low admin cost of $1 (plus HST + Shopify credit card processing fees) / month /student
- We transfer all the remaining amount to your organization on a monthly basis.
Interactive programs which qualify for this model: Kids Camp Millionaire (Grades 1-3), Personal Finance (Grades 4-6), Personal Finance (Grades 7-12)
2) Referral Model
We provide a 20% referral fee for everyone who uses your code and signs up for one of our programs.
Here is how it works
- Contact us and get a $20 referral code
- Share that code in your community
- Every time someone signs up with it, you get 20% of their purchase (minus taxes and Shopify charges)
- Payment is sent directly to your institution bank account on a monthly basis
How do I get started with Fundraising?
Let's help you get started! Here is everything you need .