Math Grade 6
Unit price per
What will you learn?
In this course, we will take you through various foundational and fundamental concepts surrounding math, namely numbers and mathematical operations with numbers. This will allow you to build a strong foundation regarding types of numbers and how to use them comfortably and accurately. Subjects in this course include learning about numbers and how to multiply, divide, and factor them in mathematical expressions, along with algebra, probability, and financial literacy. We have built this course with the intent to teach students to be comfortable with math by introducing them to various aspects of it in an articulate, engaging manner.
What is in the program?
This online app will help you learn at your own pace covering a range of topics all simplified with:
- ✅ Get Certificates and Report Cards
- ✅ Continuous Feedback as you go through the program
- ✅ Easy-to Understand Interactive Lessons
- ✅ On Demand One-on-One Teacher Support
- ✅ Gamified Learning with Pop Quizzes, Mini Challenges & Practice Projects
Our expertise in Math
Explorer Math prepares all students from Grades 6-12 to learn advanced international math from the comfort of your home. We are a certified Canadian Elementary and High School authorized to give school credits.
Not only will your child be prepared to succeed from a global standpoint, but they will also be developing an innate passion for math that they can actually apply!
Our curriculums exceed the requirements of
- Ministry of Ontario
- Canadian General Level (BC and other provinces)
- British (IGSE + A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Singapore and Advance Placement (AP)
- AP Math curriculums (including AP Statistics & AP
What do I need for self-learning?
1) A device with access to the internet
2) Paper and pencils
Accessing the course
After you purchase, you will receive an email to access the course at the Explorer Hop Learning Portal.