Job Position - Full Stack Developers
Full Stack Developers
Duration: May 2021 - February 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated addition to our growing Engineering and Development team. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging environment, that takes on Financial Literacy and Entrepreneurship education around the world. You will be reporting to the CEO and the Development team.
- Develop automation processes and test scripts that accelerate process improvements
- Responsible for multiple projects and meeting deadlines while working within a collaborative, creative development team
- Creative design abilities – professional look & feel matching our brand tone
- Coding, identification, and resolution of issues and the compilation of development documentation.
- Contribute to a culture of excellence around the creative use of technology
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Expertise in Python
- Familiarity with SQL and Database design
- (Preferred) Experience with Django and Bootstrap 5
- (Preferred) Knowledge in UI design
- Strong communication skills
- (Preferred) Experience in software development workflow
- This position is funded by the Government of Canada, as a result the candidate must be under the age of 30 years and a holder of PR or a Canadian Citizenship.
to see all job postings.