What will you learn?
In this course, we will take you through a multitude of key subject matters surrounding entrepreneurship, allowing you to become knowledgeable about and get comfortable with creating new ventures and setting up your own business.
The aim of this course is to help you put together a business plan. You acquire the skills and knowledge of entrepreneurs either by holding events and businesses or by completing an online venture plan. You will use these skills creatively from scratch from coming up with business ideas and putting together a comprehensive plan.
What is in the program?
You will get to learn all about:
Enterprising People and Entrepreneurs
1. ✅ Characteristics and Contributions of an Enterprising Person
2. ✅ Personal Benefits of Being an Enterprising Person
3. ✅Characteristics and Contributions of an Entrepreneur
Ideas and Opportunities for New Ventures
1. ✅ Invention and Innovation
2. ✅ Opportunities vs Ideas
3. ✅ Generating Ideas and Identifying Opportunities
4. ✅ Creating Effective Brainstorming Sessions
5. ✅ SWOT, Porter's Five + PEST
Benefits of a Venture Plan
1. ✅ Importance and Components of a Venture Plan
2. ✅ Evaluating and Revising a Venture Plan
Developing and Completing Venture Plan for Proposed Business
1. ✅ Resource Analysis
2. ✅ Insurance and Regulatory Requirements
3. ✅ Production, Marketing, and Financial Plans
4. ✅ Completing Venture Plans
Included in the program:
1. A fun learning experience with tons of relevant multimedia videos that help you better understand the material
2. Quizzes and challenges throughout the program that further help with knowledge acquisition.
3. Mini-Challenges that test your knowledge of what you have learned so far
4. Create your own content in a format you are comfortable with and share how you have mastered the knowledge
This is an online self-learning program. No live instruction is included in this program.