Financial Accounting Principles, Grade 12 (BAT4M)
Unit price per
In this course, we will take you through a multitude of key important financial principles and subject matters surrounding accounting, allowing you to become knowledgeable about and get comfortable with this course.
Subjects in this course include accounting on principles and practice, sales on accounts, accounting for payable, bad debts, capital assets and more - around which we have built and curated content designed to provide you with an introduction to handling money independently. The aim of this course is to build your financial confidence and equip you with the tools, resources and knowledge required to prepare adequately for an independent financial future.
What is in the program?
You will get to learn all about:
Day to day basics of Accounting:
1. ✅ Accounting principles and practice
2. ✅ Sales on account
3. ✅ Accounting for payable
4. ✅ Bad debts
Accounting for Business:
1. ✅ Capital assets
2. ✅ Amortization of other assets
3. ✅ Inventory procedures
4. ✅ Internal control
5. ✅ Accounting for partnership
6. ✅ Accounting for corporation
7. ✅ Sources for financing
8. ✅Financial analysis for decision making
9. ✅ Cash flow statement
Included in the program:
1. A fun learning experience with tons of relevant multimedia videos that help you better understand the material
2. Quizzes and challenges throughout the program that further help with knowledge acquisition.
3. Mini-Challenges that test your knowledge on accounting
4. User-Generated Content that allows you to put yourself in the forefront and master the information
This is an online self-learning program. No live instruction is included in this program.
What do I need for self-learning?
1) A device with access to the internet
2) Paper and pencils
Accessing the course
After you purchase, you will receive an email to access the course at the Explorer Hop Learning Portal.