What will you learn?
In this course, we will take you through various advanced level mathematical concepts, namely applications of scientific notation, mathematical operations, algebra, sequences, functions, financial and data literacy and management, and more! This will equip you with the skills you need to advance into and excel in higher levels of math. Subjects in this course include learning data analysis and collection skills, money management, how to critically think and solve problems related to coordinate geometry and various types of functions.
What curriculums does Advanced Math follow?
Our Grade 10 Advanced Math course covers topics needed for the IB, British A levels, Ontario Gifted Programs, pre-AP programs and Singapore Math.
What is in the program?
This online app will help you learn at your own pace covering a range of topics all simplified with:
- ✅ Get Certificates and Report Cards
✅ Continuous Feedback as you go through the program
- ✅ Easy to Understand Interactive Lessons
- ✅ On Demand One-on-One Teacher Support
- ✅ Gamified Learning with Pop Quizzes, Mini Challenges & Practice Projects
Our expertise in Math
Explorer Math prepares all students from Grade 6-12 to learn advanced international math from the comfort of your home. We are a certified Canadian Elementary and High School authorized to give school credits.
Not only will your child be prepared to succeed from a global standpoint, but they will also be developing an innate passion for math that they can actually apply!
Our curriculums exceed the requirements of
- Ministry of Ontario
- Canadian General Level (BC and other provinces)
- British (IGSE + A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Singapore and Advance Placement (AP)
- AP Math curriculums (including AP Statistics & AP