What will you learn?
In this course, we will take you through various fundamental concepts surrounding math, namely more advanced usage of numbers and mathematical operators, functions and graphs, measurements with 2D and 3D objects, and data and financial management. This will equip you with the skills you need to become more comfortable with mathematical applications in higher levels of math alongside real-life applications. Subjects in this course include learning about linear algebra, quadratic functions, expanding and factoring, probability, financial and data literacy, coordinate geometry, and measurement.
What is in the program?
This online app will help you learn at your own pace covering a range of topics all simplified with:
- ✅ Get Certificates and Report Cards
- ✅ Continuous Feedback as you go through the program
- ✅ Easy to Understand Interactive Lessons
- ✅ On Demand One-on-One Teacher Support
- ✅ Gamified Learning with Pop Quizzes, Mini Challenges & Practice Projects
Our expertise in Math
Explorer Math prepares all students from Grade 6-12 to learn advanced international math from the comfort of your home. We are a certified Canadian Elementary and High School authorized to give school credits.
Not only will your child be prepared to succeed from a global standpoint, but they will also be developing an innate passion for math that they can actually apply!
Our curriculums exceed the requirements of
- Ministry of Ontario
- Canadian General Level (BC and other provinces)
- British (IGSE + A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Singapore and Advance Placement (AP)
- AP Math curriculums (including AP Statistics & AP