What will you learn?
In this course, we will take you through a multitude of key subject matters surrounding personal finance, allowing you to become knowledgeable about and get comfortable with finance.
Subjects in this course include savings, banking, budgeting, insurance, investing, macroeconomics and more - around which we have built and curated content designed to provide you with an introduction to handling money independently. The aim of this course is to build your financial confidence and equip you with the tools, resources and knowledge required to prepare adequately for an independent financial future.
What is in the program?
You will get to learn all about:
Basics of Money Management
1. ✅ Managing money
2. ✅ Learning how they can start preparing, even at their age, for a successful financial future
3. ✅ Leading a Balanced Financial Life
4. ✅ What is Money?
5. ✅ Savings
6. ✅ Budgeting
7. ✅ Banking
8. ✅ Insurance
Staying out of Debt & Managing Risk
1. ✅ Insurance
2. ✅ Loans
3. ✅ Identity Theft
4. ✅ Risk
Understanding how outside influences impact our money
1. ✅ Macroeconomics + Inflation
2. ✅ Charity / Not-For-Profits
Investing & Taxes
1. ✅ Investing + Stock Market
2. ✅ Financial Specialists + Stock Broker, Financial Planner etc
3. ✅ Personal Earnings
4. ✅ Corporate Earnings
5. ✅ Interest
6. ✅ Financial Institutions - Banks, IRS, FTC etc
7. ✅ Taxes
Included in the program:
1. A fun learning experience with tons of relevant multimedia videos that help you better understand the material
2. Quizzes and challenges throughout the program that further help with knowledge acquisition.
3. Mini-Challenges that test your knowledge prior to you trading with a LIVE feed directly from Wall Street
4. User-Generated Content that allows you to put yourself in the forefront and master the information
This is an online self-learning program. No live instruction is included in this program.