General Course Information
About the Course
KICK START YOUR TEEN'S ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY TODAY!
Teen Entrepreneurs is an empowering and comprehensive course designed to teach teens the essential aspects of launching a business, while also instilling the principles of social responsibility.
Throughout this dynamic course, students will dive deep into the world of entrepreneurship. They will explore key concepts such as identifying market opportunities, developing a unique value proposition, creating a compelling brand, and building a strong customer base. We will guide them through real-world examples and engaging exercises, providing them with a hands-on learning experience.
We also focus on the social impact of entrepreneurship. As part of the course, students will have the opportunity to connect with an international organization dedicated to a cause that is close to their heart. Together, they will collaborate and raise funds to support this cause, contributing to a greater purpose and leaving a lasting impact. We have previously partnered with Doctors without Borders, Musicians without Borders, Caritas, UNICEF, UNHCR and many more.
- Developing the idea: Ideation and Market Research
- Business Planning and Getting Organized
- Branding and Marketing -including identifying the values of the company and outreach to news agencies.
- Product / Service Development given that students are challenged to make a business with zero capital.
- Operations & Logistics - this includes creating a product page online and ensuring that pre-sale orders are available
- Sales & Customer Acquisition - this includes working on their sales pitches and being able to present themselves in a professional way.
- Financial Management - this includes cost estimates, forward projections and real-time sales management.
- Legal and Regulatory - researching any laws that apply to their business. For example, even a lemonade stand requires health and safety compliance, and city permits if on public grounds.
- Scaling and Growth Strategies - how do they build a business that can easily scale larger and keep growing?
- Launching their Business - doing everything they need to ensure a smooth and successful launch, including customer service and responding to queries.
- Building Legacy Clients and Advocates - it doesn’t just end with the pop-up store, students also learn how to harness these legacy clients they have built and make them into advocates for future teen businesses.