Math Grade 10 (MPM2D)
Unit price per
ONTARIO HIGH SCHOOL CREDIT COURSE
What will you learn?
In this course, you will learn foundational math skills that will allow you to excel in higher levels of high school math. You will learn how to analyze, interpret, and use quadratic functions, as well as translations of functions, factoring, using quadratic formulas, and more! This will allow you to develop an essential skillset of mathematical skills that you will be able to not only apply in higher levels of high school math but in real-life scenarios.
Will I get Grade 10 Ontario High School Credit?
Yes! Our Grade 10 Ontario Math Program is approved by the Ministry of Education in Ontario to provide students around the world with High School Math Credit. To get High School credit, you are required by the ministry to do 110 hours of Math.
Please select one of these options to qualify for the credit: ON School Credit or ON Express Credit
- ON School Credit gives you 8 months to do 110 hours of Math.
- ON Express Credit is an accelerated program where you have 4 months to do 110 hours of Math
Please note: If you start the program with the No Credit option, you will need to re-register and redo completed modules to get the credit to meet ministry requirements.
What is in the program?
This online app will help you learn at your own pace covering a range of topics all simplified with:
- ✅ Get Certificates and Report Cards
- ✅ Continuous Feedback as you go through the program
- ✅ Easy to Understand Interactive Lessons
- ✅ On Demand One-on-One Teacher Support
- ✅ Gamified Learning with Pop Quizzes, Mini Challenges & Practice Projects
Our expertise in Math
Explorer Math prepares all students from Grade 6-12 to learn advanced international math from the comfort of your home. We are a certified Canadian Elementary and High School authorized to give school credits.
Not only will your child be prepared to succeed from a global standpoint, but they will also be developing an innate passion for math that they can actually apply!
Our curriculums exceed the requirements of
- Ministry of Ontario
- Canadian General Level (BC and other provinces)
- British (IGSE + A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Singapore and Advance Placement (AP)
- AP Math curriculums (including AP Statistics & AP Calculus
What do I need for self-learning?
1) A device with access to the internet
2) Paper and pencils
Accessing the course
After you purchase, you will receive an email to access the course at the Explorer Hop Learning Portal.